NFKF AGM holds on the 23th February 2019.
Venue Nigerian Lokal, Övre Kaserngården 6, 41528 Göteborg
Matters at the Annual General Meeting
At the annual meeting, the following are treated and recorded
- Election of the chairman and secretary of the meeting.
- Election of the minute’s adjusters.
- Ask if the meeting has been called correctly.
- Approval of the meeting’s agenda.
- The board presents the annual report / annual accounts for the last fiscal / financial year.
- The auditors’ report on the Board’s management during the last fiscal / financial year.
- The discharge of the Board for the period audited.
- Determination of membership fees.
- Determination of the activity plan and the financial plan for the coming fiscal / financial year.
- Treatment of the Board’s proposal and timely received motions.
(a) the president of the association
- b) Half the number of the board members for a term of one year;
- c) Auditors and deputy (deputies) for a period of one year. In this election he may not be a Board member;
- d) Members of the committee for a period of one year, one of whom shall be appointed Chairman;
Voting rights at the AGM
- 4 The right to vote and freedom of speech and the right to make proposals at the annual meeting
To be eligible to vote at the annual meeting is required: ü that the member in meeting that year fills at least 12 years; ü that the membership has been granted at least two months before the annual meeting; and ü that membership fees have been paid two months before the annual meeting. ü Member who is not eligible to vote have freedom of speech and right to make proposals at the meeting.
NOTE: At the AGM we shall have the opportunity to ask interested Nigerians to help out with the activities of the organisation. As a standard we put out nomination forms for those who are interested to do the voluntary work we have in this noble organisation. You can get the nomination and acknowledgement forms from this site under publication
or click the links below for the forms: